NASW IDAHO CHAPTER: SOCIAL WORKER OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Social Worker of the Year Award honors a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW-ID) who exemplifies the best of the profession’s values and achievements though specific accomplishments. In honoring the Social Worker of the Year, NASW-Idaho Chapter highlights superb accomplishments in the practice of social work.
The award recipient must:
- Be an NASW ~ Idaho member in good standing
- Make a demonstrable difference in such areas as
- Advocacy for clients
- Social policy
- Social Work practice - Program development - Administration - Research
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership
- Contribute to a positive image for the Social work profession
- Take risks to achieve outstanding results
NASW-Idaho Chapter members only may nominate an NASW-Idaho member by submitting the following:
- Complete nomination information (listed below) e-mailed to: email@example.com:
- One-page summary that describes:
- What the social worker has accomplished
- What risks the social worker has taken to achieve their results
- Who the beneficiaries were
- Curriculum vita
- Three (3) lettesr of support and written permission to include letters in awards package.
- Recent photo (jpeg format)
To ensure the nominee’s eligibility, please adhere to the nomination guidelines. Use clear, concise, descriptive examples of activities and accomplishments. The nomination packet must include the nomination form, summary sheet, vita, support letters, and photo. Incomplete packages will not be accepted. The Idaho Awards Committee selects and approves the award recipient.