NASW IDAHO CHAPTER: LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Idaho Chapter of National Association of Social Workers (NASW-ID) selects a social worker for Idaho state to celebrate a lifetime of achievement. In honoring the Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, NASW-ID recognizes the best social work values and accomplishments demonstrated in the social worker’s lifetime career.
The award recipient must:
- Be an NASW- Idaho Chapter member in good standing
- Demonstrate repeated outstanding achievements, as well as:
- Recognition beyond the social work profession
- Contributions of lasting impact in Idaho
- Outstanding creativity in solving social issues
- Meet all criteria for Social Worker of the Y ear A ward
NASW ~ Idaho and individuals can nominate by submitting the following:
- Complete nomination information (listed below) e-mailed to: email@example.com
- One page summary that describes:
- What was outstanding about the social worker’s action(s)
- What risks the nominee took to achieve results
- Who the beneficiaries were
- What short and long-term effect was achieved through the nominee’s efforts
- Curriculum vita
- Three (3) letters of support, and written permission to include letters in awards package.
- Recent photo (jpeg format)
To ensure the nominee’s eligibility, please adhere to the nomination guidelines. Use clear, concise, descriptive examples of activities and accomplishments. The nomination packet must include the nomination form, summary sheet, vita, support letters, and photo. Incomplete packages will not be accepted. The Idaho Awards Committee selects and approves the award recipient.